What type of printing do you use?
- Screen printing! :)
This technique ensures the most durable and vibrant print on clothing. The ink doesn't crack or peel. Everything is done by hand by our local family business - Turdus Concept. You can check their website or youtube channel where they do screen print tutorials and more.
What type of ink do you use?
- All of our new items are made with eco-friendly Italian innovative ink (Epta Bio) based on water, woodworking waste, corn and soy, making it the most sustainable and free of dangerous substances ink on the market.
What`s the processing time?
- 1-2 work days.
What`s the shipping time?
- 3-9 work days within Europe
- 5-14 work days to USA (USPS delivery time varies greatly from state to state)
* take in mind your customs can delay packages, especially during the holiday season
Will I receive a tracking number ?
- Yes, we will send you an email with your tracking number after we fulfill your order. The package's location will be visible in your national post office tracking page after 48h after we dispatch it from Poland.
* USPS and Canada Post does not always support international tracking
Where are you shipping from?
- Warsaw, POLAND.
Do I need to pay import duties?
- Deliveries to the UK might be charged with import duties, based on the new UK import laws. Please, check your government's tax and duty law.
- Deliveries to other European countries (not in EU) might be charged with import duties, please check your government's tax and duty law.
- Deliveries (under 800 USD) to USA are not charged with import duties.✔️
- Deliveries to EU are not charged with import duties. ✔️
What's the difference between cotton and tri-blend, poly-coton t-shirt ?
- The tri-blend is lighter, stretchier, has a silky softness and dries a bit quicker.
The cotton is still very soft, but a bit thicker.
What t-shirt manufacturers do you use?
- Currently we use mostly Bella+Canvas, Next Level Apparel and some Mantis clothing.
Do these clothing brands have eco or labor certificates?
Bella + Canvas :
WRAP ( ethical, humane and lawful conditions)
FLA Workplace Code of Conduct Association
Next Level Apparel :
WRAP (ethical, humane and lawful conditions)
CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
Global Recycled Standard
OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (No harmful substances)
Organic Content Standard
*If you have questions about a specific t-shirt model and its certification, please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. :)