What's the difference between cotton and tri-blend?
- The difference is the feel and the color shade.
The tri-blend feels lighter and more stretchy, great for hot and humid weather ; color is vintage black (melange).
The cotton feels a bit thicker; the color is jet black.
What`s the processing time?
- 1-2 work days. Usually if we receive your order before 12 o'clock we will dispatch it the same day.
What`s the shipping time?
- 3-5 work days within European Union
- 3-9 work days in Europe
- 5-13 work days to USA (USPS delivery time varies greatly from state to state; so have in mind that sometimes they might have delays)
Will I receive a tracking number ?
- Yes, we will send you an email with your tracking number after we fulfill your order. The package's location will be visible in your national post office tracking page after 48h after we dispatch it from Poland.
Where are you shipping from?
- Warsaw, POLAND.
Do I need to pay import duties?
- Deliveries to the UK might be charged with import duties, based on the new UK import laws. Please, check your government's tax and duty law.
- Deliveries to other European countries (not in EU) might be charged with import duties, please check your government's tax and duty law.
- Deliveries (under 800 USD) to USA are not charged with import duties.✔️
- Deliveries to EU are not charged with import duties. ✔️
What type of printing do you use?
- Screen printing. This technique ensures the most durable print on clothing. The ink becomes part of the fabric itself, so it doesn't crack or peel. Everything is done by hand and manual machines.
What t-shirt manufacturers do you use?
- Currently we use mostly Bella+Canvas, Next Level Apparel and some Mantis clothing.
Do these clothing brands have eco or labor certificates?
Bella + Canvas :
WRAP ( ethical, humane and lawful conditions)
FLA Workplace Code of Conduct Association
Next Level Apparel :
WRAP (ethical, humane and lawful conditions)
CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
Global Recycled Standard
OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (No harmful substances)
Organic Content Standard
*If you have questions about a specific t-shirt model and its certification, please contact us and we will be happy to help you out. :)